Warranty You Can Count On
In addition to our comprehensive two-year warranty, every Schuber Mitchell home is also covered by a 10-year structural warranty and various extended warranties offered by the product manufacturers.
Our local, in-house warranty team is dedicated to customer service after closing, unlike purchasing a used house which often does not come with a warranty or is serviced by a company other than the home builder. Our team of professionals will schedule meetings at the 30-day and 12-month milestones to proactively address any issues or concerns that homeowners might have and to ensure each homeowner is completely satisfied with their new home. Our New Home Warranty Team is committed to going above and beyond normal expectations to serve our customers.
- Schuber Mitchell Homes Comprehensive Two-Year Warranty (Materials & Workmanship)
- Serviced by our local, in-house New Home Warranty Team, this comprehensive coverage ensures all materials and installations on the home will perform to the usual and customary industry standards.
- Should the home be sold during the two-year period after the home is built, this warranty service is transferable to the new homeowners.
- 10-Year Structural Warranty: For additional peace of mind, each home comes with a 10-year structural warranty through a respected third party, StrucSure Home Warranty.
- Extended Manufacturer Warranties: We use materials from reputable, name-brand manufacturers in the construction of our homes, and many of these companies offer additional, limited warranty coverage beyond the first two years. In most cases, these warranties are non-transferrable and cover the costs of parts, but not labor.
Schedule a service request below.